What are heart attack symptoms?can't raise my arm,hurts like pulled muscles throughout shoulder?

ihaveADHD! 3 Jan 2010

first things first if you think you are having a heart attack call 911 and chew 2 aspirin.
the most common symptoms are chest pain or discomfort that spreads to the shoulders, neck, arms, or jaw,chest pain that increases in intensity, chest pain that is not relieved by rest or by taking nitroglycerin (blood thinner), shortness of breath/ irregular heart beat with chest pain.

selkie2010 3 Jan 2010

Thanks for your post. ER doc said rotary cuff injury. I'm ADHD as well.

ihaveADHD! 4 Jan 2010

do u tent to sweat when ur sitting still?

SharR 4 Jan 2010

Look on your search engine for symtoms of a heart attack. They are different for men than for women. Look at all the symtoms and determine whether you should contact your doctor. If your arm hurts all the time over a longer period than after checking for symptoms of a heart attack, you might look into other causes.

selkie2010 5 Jan 2010

Thanks to all who responded to my post. :)