3 years ago I got c-difficille. I had severe abdominal pain and diarrhea. It took the doctor about 6 weeks to figure out what my problem was and put me on another antibiotic. Ever since that my stomach has never quit swelling and it is tender to the touch but was getting better. Now I have bronchitis and my doctor put me on 5 days of Avelox and gave me 3 rocephin shorts 3 days in a row. Now my stomach is so tender I can't stand to have the covers on me and it really hurts. I also have loose stools 3 to 10 times a day. She now wants to put me on Flagyl.

What? Another antibiotic. Why would she want to give me another anti-biotic when I've had so much problems with them. Has anyone had this problem berfore.
I don't know if I want to take it but I know I've got to get some relief from this severe abdominal pain and swelling.