Sucralfate) is indicated in:
* Short-term treatment (up to 8 weeks) of active duodenal ulcer. While healing with sucralfate may occur during the first week or two, treatment should be continued for 4 to 8 weeks unless healing has been demonstrated by x-ray or endoscopic examination.
* Maintenance therapy for duodenal ulcer patients at reduced dosage after healing of acute ulcers.
Please consult a doctor before taking this medicine.
- Sucralfate Information for Consumers
- Sucralfate Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Sucralfate (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 23 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Feb 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 1 May 2015 • 2 answers