Skip to Content

What about when it is inposible to get the methadone or subotex... none of it is reachable..HELP?

Responses (2)

charlyecc 4 Apr 2010

are you asking if there is another drug you can take to help you from doing opiates, or are you looking for a drug that will help you with withdrawal symptoms until you get some. give me a little hint and i will be glad to help you

robas 4 Apr 2010

I need some help with the withdrawal symptoms, something to ease my pain...

Anonymous 5 Apr 2010

You know you are not supposed to switch between suboxone and methadone right, that is really dangerous. If you can find a suboxone doctor in your area and get properly inducted onto it, once it is firmly seated in your brain, you can skip several days and still won't feel withdrawal. Sounds like you are just buying it off the street. Google the Thomas recipe opiate withdrawal and get the over the counter meds and supplements listed to alleviate the various withdrawal symptoms. I know that each doctor charges a fee to get on suboxone but it varies and you may be able to find one you can afford now. Go to the suboxone webpage and it will have a section for you to locate all the doctors in you area who are licensed to write a prescription for it. Call all of them and ask what the requirements are and work toward getting on it legally. Until then, try the thomas recipe free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions