Has anyone ever taken the two together?
I have been diagnosed with BPII for 12 years I am now 49 years old. I have experienced mania and hypomania in my life working in the last 12 years with 9 antidepressants and 4 mood stabilizers. I currently take 300mg's of each Wellbutrin XL and Lamictal each morning.

I have taken Wellbutrin XL for 3 1/2 years and been depression free but I am looking for a little boost and don't want to increase to the final dosage of 450mg's of Wellbutrin XL. Wellbutrin XL does not work on the same side of the brain as Prozac or Paxil (an antidepressant) those two work to contribute to Serotonin in the brain and Wellbutrin XL contributes to the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine not Serotonin so there is no change of Serotonin Syndrome. I do a lot of research on mental health medications as I run mental health groups on facebook to help people and I like to be as up to date on information as possible to help people.

I am thinking about possibly adding 200mg's in the morning for 1 or 2 weeks and then increasing to the 200mg's in the morning and afternoon for a total of 400mg's daiyl (as per the package instructions)y. I am not looking for it to take over the place of an antidepressant just give mine a boost.

Anyone that has taken them together I would love to hear of your experiences.
Thanks for your time,
G