I live in the U.S., so I had to go with generic because the name brand is laughably expensive here, even with insurance.

The generic brand I'm taking is Bluepoint Labor. I have nothing to compare it to, but have few side effects aside from tense jaw sometimes. However, it's not working that well on the depression itself (very faintly, anyway), and I want to know if it could be better with the brand name Wellbutrin. I can't take SSRIs because they flatline me emotionally.

What are your thoughts about the brand Bluepoint Labor? I want to make sure I'm getting the best possible version I can if I'm forced to buy generic in the U.S. because of cost. I don't trust the online Canadian pharmacies that ship to the U.S. because they source their pills from all over the world and you don't really know what you're getting (from what I understand, anyway -- definitely correct me, but only with evidence to back it up, if I'm wrong!).

Thanks!