I take 450mg a day for my depression. Lately during the shortened days because of my Seasonal Effective Disorder I have really been struggling. I take the medication in the morning. One night I decided to take it at night (again - same dosage). I did that for a few nights and I suddenly notice a massive change. I'm about a week in now. However, now my side effects are kicking in - badly. My concentration level is gone, I'm easily confused, I'm shaking, I have high anxiety which is causing other issues.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm torn between going back to normal 450mg a day in the morning but at the risk of severe depression again. I could keep putting up with the side effects but I don't know that I should do that either.

I just can't take the depression anymore... during the December Holiday season when a person should be happy.