Hello I am an 18 year old female currently trying to get pregnant have been trying for a lil more then 3-4 months now. Theres nothing more that my boyfriend and I want so I have been doing lots of research on some things that could effect the chances of me getting pregnant. Anyways, my doctor just prescribed these pills (Bupropion Xl/Wellbutrin Xl 150 mg; white round pill imprint is WPI 3331) to me yesterday so I havent started taking them yet. My doctor asked if I was depressed and I told her yes I was, almost everyday, along with having crazy crazy mood changes throughout each and everyday; I have never in my life taken any type of anti depressant. So im very unfamiliar with this drug... Can someone please help me in answering my question so I know whether or not I should start taking it or not?? To be extra extra clear about what im asking, my question is...

"CAN WELLBUTRIN XL 150MG INTERFERE IN ANY WAY AT ALL WITH ME TRYING TO GET PREGNANT??? ""

I hate the depression stages and bipolar mood swings so much! Its been going on for about 3 maybe 4years now.. Every single day, there might one or two days a week that I have a good day but thats its..Its literally driving me insane! I have never brought it to medical attention until my doctor asked me what was going on in my life an if I was depressed... Any and all answers to my question would be very greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!