I started 150mg XL 2.5 weeks ago for chronic depression (Dysthymia most likely) and low energy. My psychiatrist bumped me up to 300mg XL 5 days ago. My symptoms when I originally started (at the 150mg) weren't awful: a bit of an upset stomach, insomnia, mild headaches and I easily agitated which only lasted the first 3 days. I did notice a great deal of energy, but that subsided after about a week (honeymoon phase?).

Since being on the 300mg XL I have had many of the same symptoms noted above, but have noticed I am EXHAUSTED. The third day I was on it I could barely function - I finally pushed myself to go for a run, but it wasn't easy. The fourth day was great - no drowsiness and I was busy as a bee all day. Now today, day 5, I am once again exhausted and feel the need to crash. I did make it to the gym today and ran 3 miles and lifted weights, but I haven't felt this exhausted in a while. Could the 300mg just be too much for me?

I'm taking 2 150mg XL pills first thing in the morning and also 20mg of Adderall 3x/day for ADD.