Weight Loss - cna I take alli with phentermine 37.5 mg?

Anonymous 30 Sep 2009

Talk to the pharmacist since they are both diet aids. I wouldn't think that they would okay that, they are both appetite suppresants and the alli has alot of unwanted side effects. Make sure you read all of them and makes sure you doctor knows about this as well. There are some embarrassing side effects with alli and people are commenting that if they eat anything with oil or fat, they have a bad stomach problem and uncontrollable runs.

LARinNEPA 18 Dec 2009

I agree with you! My friend takes Alli and she has almost uncontrolable leaking of oily discharge, she has to watch every thing she eats for oil contents! Her doctor told her it was a side effect of the Alli - she can not take phentermine! So she is trying anything!

LARinNEPA 18 Dec 2009

I read the do's and don't area of my paperwork from the pharmacey - it says DO NOT take this medication with any other "DIET" substances without doctors permission - severe side effects can occur including lung failure.

This site - DRUGS.COM even says the same thing in it's precaution area for this medication!

To advise anyone to take any other "diet" substances along with phentermine is wrong! Unless you are a doctor and know their medical history - you could be causing them great harm!

This is my opinion - I am not a general doctor!