Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... https://www.drugs.com/forum/

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...

Can I take garcinia cambogia to help with weight loss? A natural substance?

Plexus slim for weight control all natural ingredients . Is it okay to take with gleevec 400 mg.

I was thinking about taking garcinia cambogia and was wondering if it was safe to take with chateal?

It is a weight loss pill that is supposed to help loose weight. I just dont want to get sick or have it counter act my birthcontrol

Does Garcinia Cambogia really work for weight loss?

I get my package in a few weeks but was wondering if you can actually lose weight by the product? As I am 80 kg for an 18 year old who is quite ...

Is garcinia cambogia safe to use?