This is my second attempt at 150mg . Finishing up third week. I am almost feeling more anxiety. My doctor mentioned 225mg. I know I should wait longer to see if it kicks in but I’ve been on all doses leading up to 150mg for at least 8 months. Should the anxiety be still going after the third week at a higher dose and if so does it even make sense to go to an even higher dose?