Is watson yellow norcos 325#10 still being made?

mhelcl 12 May 2013

Yes.

owenseric69 20 May 2013

Mine were white as well but they seemed to work the same so im not sure why they changed color but it had the same #and all so i guess no harm no foul GOOD LUCK

krisinua 19 May 2013

NO they changed it to WHITE and they do NOT work its a friggin scam or something cuz I tested them on my 20 yr old and she proved there is NO hydrocodone in them and if there is there is like 1 mg or barely any. I am beyond pissed.

jackiej526 22 May 2013

I too just got the Watson white instead of the yellow & went back & said are they 10/325 & she said they changed color & they removed the yellow dye & they are the same strength!

krisinua 22 May 2013

yes but they do NOT WORK..they made them wrong or something.

reclinerbug 10 May 2014

I believe the generic Watson 10/325 were yellow until Actavis manufacturing either merged or bought Watson. To me I perfer the whites.

pamee 12 May 2014

Yes they are. However, soon all will probably be white. All they did was take the dye out of them. They are the same strength only a different color.

Romeo707 7 Aug 2014

Yes they still make them I get mine at rite aid the yellow work better then the white one

dlc254 3 May 2015

I totally agree, it seems to me that the white ones take longer to take effect, and they tend to wear off sooner than what the yellow used to. I thought I was just losing my mind, but having read this forum, I realize that I'm not the only person who feels this way. Is there anything we can do about it?