Could you provide a little more explanation, please.
As there are many types of gallbladder disease; such as:
* Cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder)
* Gallstones (cholelithiasis)
* Chronic acalculous gallbladder disease (in which the natural movements needed to empty the gallbladder do not work well)
* Gangrene or abscesses
* Growths of tissue (polyps) in the gallbladder
* Defects of the gallbladder that are present at birth (congenital)
* Sclerosing cholangitis
* Tumors of the gallbladder and bile ducts
Thanks, hope can be of some help? Please take care.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 20 Jul 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jun 2013 • 1 answer
I am in the.last 4weeks of.net pregnancy and my obgyn prescribed me norcos 10/325 due.to.gallbladder
Posted 1 Sep 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 5 Nov 2015 • 1 answer