I have been prescribed and taking 40mg of vyvanse for the past 3 years. I am a 20 year old female. For a few weeks this past month, I started taking about 60mg of vyvanse a day and drinking about 4 cups of coffee with this. I felt totally fine when I did this. Then, I went out drinking one night with some friends. I did not take vyvanse the day that I went out drinking. I took vyvanse two days after drinking and felt extremely off, like I had a chemical imbalance in my brain. I talked to a pharmacist and they said this is normal because it takes 3 days for alcohol to totally be out of your system before you can take vyvanse again.
So, I waited 8 days and drank nothing but water and did not take vyvanse. I tried taking vyvanse one day, and again I felt extremely off. I felt like my brain was twitching inside of my skull and like there was a huge chemical imbalance in my brain. It was more than a headache because I could feel my brain physically hurting and seething.
It's been a week since then, I haven't consumed any vyvanse or caffeine, and I still feel like my brain is acting funny. It hurts, I can't focus, and I genuinely feel like there is a chemical imbalance in my brain.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on? The pharmacist didn't know and I can't go to the doctor until next week.