Skip to Content

Vomiting - looking for anti-nausa drug that is placed under the tongue?

Responses (2)

Marvell 18 Sep 2012

There may be others but I only know of the orally disintegrating ondansetron tablet. I hope this is what you needed to know.

endlessPred 18 Sep 2012

Doctors can prescribe. Remember to hydrate even if still ill. Pinch the skin on the back of your hand for te count of three. Release. If it doesn't snap back you may be dehydrated. If it stays there, get to an ER. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions