Viibryd - IS THERE ANY DISCOUNTS I DON,T HAVE A JOB TO PAY 100.00 PER MONTH ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE?

kaismama 15 Jan 2013

You can go to this web site and apply for help, it is the manufactureres web site www.forestpharm.com/pap/

SCOTTJAMES 16 Jan 2013

thank you

Princess22008 15 Jan 2013

I have insurance that will not pay for this so every month my doctor gives me samples to make sure that I have it. They give me either the starter samples or the boxes that have a weeks worth of 40mgs. That is the only way that I can get it since if I had to pay for it, it would be $ 160 and there is no way that I can afford that.

kaismama 15 Jan 2013

You too could go to the web site and apply for help on it.

lennongurl 15 Jan 2013

As the first person said you can apply through the company that makes it which is Forest Pharmaceuticals. They are great and have been giving me my medication free for almost a year now because I couldn't afford it.