Is Vicodin being removed from the market?

kaismama 22 May 2014

Why do you ask that? Even if the brand was taken off, there are multiple companies that make the generic.

kaismama 22 May 2014

They just came out with an extended release hydrocodone. It is schedule 2 because it has no tylenol in it.

chuck1957 22 May 2014

No,,But many rumors that they might put it in a sch II but it well always be along due to the abuse they have talked about stricker control on it..I really dought they well do this due to how hard it would be on us ligetimate patients but we well have to wait and see..I have this info.from my auto emails from the FDA, AND DEA. WHO controls thems narcotic type medication..Chuck1957 medically retired pharmacy technician. Cpht

balbanese 22 May 2014

You may have heard (or are confusing this with) the mandatory reduction in Acetaminophen allowed, causing many more people to be aware of Norco, which always existed and had less of the additive. Hydrocodone ain't goin' nowhere.

Hope this helps.