My case is very special, my doctor recommended me trimix after treating me for 1 year, I was not able to get erection in my early 30's and was suffering from very bad scenario, because I was planning to marriage soon, so after getting several appointment from my doctor, he start's treatment my cause, but wasn't able to do much for it, in a year, and I was totally tired Hiding this cause from my GF, now he advised and prescribed me the trimix a special kind of injection than can give you erection ? I am confused Searching over internet It says all golden ! but you know nothing is real gold than the real Gold !

I was skeptic but my doctor said it has no side effect except head ache sometime, upon reading articles online I got to know it has some more side affects !

Can anyone here guide me if he had already used this medicine injection or tell me a better place to buy it, I am soon ordering it via edclinicrefills.com
is it safe to buy it online ? or should I go myself and find it on local medical stores ? Your brief answers will be greatly appreciated !