I have a Viagra prescription that say's discard by 6/18/15 is it still good and safe to use?

chuck1957 28 Aug 2015

jrjbjj First I would like you to check the fill date on the bottle!!! Most Pharmacy put a expires date that is built into the system of one year from the date of filling the prescription which works fine on meds your going to use right a way.But also the company that makes the pills also buffers the date because if they FDA comes in even on the date it says it is going to expire it has to be 100% the strength so to be safe they make sure the date extends way beyond the expire date so they can avoid any huge fines or recall Now being your just a few months out I would say in this case and the drug we are talking about that it is 100% I would if i needed them use them..They well do no harm.Now check the date as i said and because they last you awhile ask the pharmacy to put the date that is on the stock bottle on your bottle..Chuck1957 medically retired pharmacy technician Cpht.