Skip to Content

I have very high sexdrive. is there any medicine that can reduce my sex drive???

Responses (1)

kaismama 6 Feb 2015

First you need to see a dr to see if something hormonal is going on. Then any ssri
or snri will curb your sex drive.

suna 6 Feb 2015

I did talk to my doctor about that but my doctor didn't do anything about it.. all he said its just a age thing its happen to everyone free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions