Very concerned my friend is currently taking phentermine and another diet pill called jadera?

Anonymous 13 Mar 2013

Can you be more specific with regards to what it is you want to know?

Take care,

masso.-

jasmine234 15 Mar 2013

I would like to know if these drugs are going to harm her in any way. She is taking both of them together to lose weight.

Anonymous 16 Mar 2013

First of all you are a true friend, I admire that, I can not check the interactions as Jadera is a supplement ( ingredients are daidai extract cassia seed, coisis seed, and mulberry leaf) and it is not in the database in order to check for an interaction. On the other hand I read that Jadera is more of a diet gimmick than an effective diet supplement.
My personal opinion is that your friend should discontinue Jadera as it is not required, Phentermine is a strong enough medication to lose weight, and I hope she is dieting under medical supervision.