Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at https://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Trandolapril/Verapamil - If experiencing what apper to be side effects after the first day?

... is it likely they will decrease in severity or go away all together?

How long does it take to get acclimated to Verapamil, I have numerous side effects (ie: light?

... headedness,hot flashes, feel flush,very slight nausea, etc)? I've been taking it for 2 weeks for mild HCM, 120mg/day, and my Doctor said I ...

Switching between types of verapamil causing leg edema?

The pharmacy substituted my usual brand/type of verapamil with same dosage of different release rate verapamil temporarily due to an ...

Benicar - I just dropped this med. due to the side effects?

I noticed on your site that says confusion is rare but mine went far beyond. When the Dr, prescribed it at 40mg once a day I took it and was lost for ...

No sexual side effects caused by the AD imipramine?

Hi, sometimes it's written that the AD imipramine can cause problems, but it looks like imipramine has no significant negative sexual side ...