Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets?

Rajive Goel 14 May 2010

Some details for Venlafazine XR is a medication that is prescribed for the treatment of depression, social phobia, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. The extended release drug is a type of serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor that works on two chemicals within the brain known as serotonin and norepinephrine. Venlafaxine XR comes in a capsule or tablet form that is usually taken once daily.

Is this what you were looking for? Hope this helps?

EPT17 14 May 2010

I had this prescribed to me recently by my Doctor, The first dose wasn't that bad, but the second third and fourth nearly blacked me out. I've had Numbing of the tongue and lips, Chills, Nausea, Headaches, upset stomach, very dizzy constantly now for 4 days and it has worsened my PVC's, I've actually been bed ridden for 95% of the time since I started taking this. And it's only 37mg. Has anybody else experenced this before?