Venlafaxine - When is the best time to take VENLAFAXIN ER ? Just picked up my prescription?

LaurieShay 14 Feb 2016

I would take first thing in the morning just in case it causes some insomnia. If you find it makes you too sleepy you can take at night. Just be sure to take about the same time everyday once a day.

WildcatVet 14 Feb 2016

Hi, sheesh! I don't think it really matters as long as, as Laurie says, you take it the same time everyday. In my case it made me a little drowsy so I got into the habit of taking it at night to help with sleep.
You can try taking it for a few days to see how it affects you and decide from there what will be best for you..

arabianhorselover 15 Feb 2016

When I started taking it, my doctor said to take it in the morning because if I took it at night it would keep me awake. Never tried it that way, so I don't know if it would have.