Morning everyone
Can someone please help me I've been taking venlafaxine for nearly 5 weeks I've tolerated the side effects quite well I've been on 150mg for 2 days I was ok on 75mg but I read that this amount won't help with the neuro hormone only the serotonin so I'm currently taking 150mg
Anyway my doctor wants me to take one 75mg in the morning and one 12 hours later then she wants to put me on the slow release type next week.
I'm scared now because if I do that I'm sure I won't be able to sleep and if I take the slow release will it mess me up it's all confusing me and I'm really scared I don't want to go backwards my depression has lifted although I feel quite panicky most of the time I never had this before this med.
Should I not just ask for the 150 slow release now is it the same ingredients please help me