Hi doctor increased venaflaxine 1 month now , anxiety not much better got all the same symptoms , what should I do, please help with any advice . Thanks
Hi, Paddy! It's time for an open and honest talk with your doctor! The options would be:
1) Depending on you current dosage, Increasing your dose again. Doctors usually raise venlafaxine slowly, so you probably have room ~ I take 150mg twice daily.
2) Add an antipsychotic like Abilify to ramp up the effectiveness.
3) Try another antidepressant. Venlafaxine works well for many people, but Celexa and Lexapro are also good for anxiety.
Best wishes, WCV
- Venlafaxine Information for Consumers
- Venlafaxine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Venlafaxine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Sep 2014 • 6 answers
Posted 26 Mar 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 2 Sep 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 23 Apr 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Jul 2016 • 2 answers