Veletri - Trying to find creative ways to hide pump, any suggestions. Newly diagnosed March 2014?

kaismama 9 Aug 2014

What kind of pump is it? They usually come with a case that has a shoulder strap or a waist band. My bf had one that had a bag looked like a fanny pack. He'd just wear it under his shirt.

Yournew1 22 Sep 2014

I'm on Veletri. I have multi ways. You can buy 2-3 in elastic band and sew bra hooks to ends. Then I found a nice camera case that fit the pump that I sewed strap to feed belt through. Another thing I do is buy pretty cross body small purses that will hold the pump. The most fun I have is when wearing a dress, use wide coban (the brown stretchy gauze tape when you get your blood drawn that goes around your cotton ball), and wrap the IV line around your pump to take up the excess, place pump ontop of your thigh and wrap it up with coban, going around leg and pump. It is like magic! No one knows you have it and it will stay there all day. Use the whole roll. Tip: stand while wrapping because your muscle will be bigger and I tend to wrap too tight if not standing.