Ive really bad varicose veins in my shin and foot I can't walk very far as the pain is bad I went to a&e and was seen by a nippy vascular surgeon I wasn't happy with his opinion and I went to see a different one who has gave me injections to stop the veins swelling and pooling but he said that surgery is no longer available on the nhs what can I do