These followed shortly after getting waxed 3 months in a row. The bumps are small and do not change size or color, nor do they cause discomfort. They simply look unappealing. I have since stopped getting waxed in that area but I have not noticed them go away. My gynecologist said I tested negative for STDs and it could be a rash. Is there a specific name for this or treatment?