Vagifem - Has anyone had excrutiiting pain from vagiifem ?

shellybeans 9 Aug 2016

No, not a bit and I'm on it about 12 days now but I did have that pain with the Estring! That's like the size of a shower curtain ring, seriously

chuck1957 12 Aug 2016

Extreme; You should give the doctors office a call and talk with the Nurse or the doctor, There are many reasons this can happen. IT'S NOT THAT COMMON AS FAR AS A SIDE EFFECT SO IT COULD BE IT'S NOT PLACED RIGHT OR JUST TO MUCH FOR YOU and they may have to try a different type ring or the cream. So please call your doctor today and get this taken care of you should not be uncomfortable about having this in. If I recall right unless they told you differently, Most women keep this in for up to 3 months then replace it. But this could just be the wrong one for you and your body. best of luck. Have a good weekend. Chuck1957 PS the pharmacist is also a good source of information. if you would be more comfortable to talk to them. CW1957