Does the pill v2410 help you sleep?

Anonymous 2 Apr 2013

Yes, it should help you relax and therefore sleep. I have a relative who takes them, and he tells me they do help them sleep, but do not forget that we all react to medications in different ways.

Pill imprint 2410 V has been identified as Carisoprodol 350 mg (brand name Soma).

Carisoprodol is used in the treatment of muscle spasm; nocturnal leg cramps and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Carisoprodol 350 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in the previous schedule.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/2410-v-6785.html

Take care,

masso.-

Delila 3 Apr 2013

Great answer as always Maso!

Anonymous 3 Apr 2013

Many thanks Delila... have a nice day my friend:-)

kaismama 2 Apr 2013

Is this prescribed for you? It doesn't sound like it, you don't know the name. Never take pills that aren't prescribed for you.

ang1049 2 Apr 2013

Soma can be just as addictive as any drug.It is very strong medication,in my opinion.I am suppose to take 2 a day.If I did take Soma during the day;I would not be able to function.I only take it at nightime.I was notified at my last Doctor visit that they would not prescribe this medication anymore in their practice.That might tell you something right there... Too bad because not everyone abuses their medications.

kaismama 2 Apr 2013

Its now controlled that's why they stopped prescribing it

happybrandee 2 Apr 2013

Did your doctor give it to you for sleep?? If so then I would think that the answer would be yes. Or did you buy or "borrow" the pills from someone else? If this is the case, don't take them.
If you are having problems sleeping, you need to tell your doctor and have him or her prescribe you the proper medication to help you!