Has any user of Mirabegron noticed weight gain I had this with other drugs for over active bladder?

b0nnie 2 Aug 2017

It's not the answer you were looking for but I lost weight on myrbetriq. I had an anorexic reaction and have lost 19 pounds and still no appetite. I discontinued the drug three weeks ago. The only thing keeping me from more weight loss is the fact that I did crave sugar and carbs. It increased my morning fasting blood sugar. The day I went off myrbetriq I ate a half gallon of ice cream. I knew something was really wrong, I'm not even a fan of ice cream, I knew something was quite wrong. I'd say it does affect weight.

Lady Lucan 4 Aug 2017

Thank you for your comments very surprised as I haven't heard of this reaction before. I decided not to try this drug because of weight gain and other side effects from two other drugs.