Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at www.casosyhospitales.com

good luck!
Ana.

Cefixime or cipro?

my mom 74y/o has both UTI(cystitis) and Upper Respiratory Tract infection.She has arthritis in her knees.she started cipro blindly.can she switch to ...

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...

Urinary Tract Infection - can my period arrive early while taking Cipro?

I have a severe UTI & taking 500mg twice daily.

Urinary Tract Infection - ER Dr told me I had a uti which I thought was a yeast infection and had?

... treated it twice with OTC one day doses. He prescribed cephalexin 500mg three times a day- I took one pill tues night, 3 wed and thurs and now ...