I had the Mirena fitted about 3 years ago and it's been amazing! I stopped periods instantly with spotting probably 6 times since. About 2 weeks ago I noticed my boobs were really sore and tender and kind of feel hard?? I got spotting for a couple of days but it was quite dark, then it got a bit heavier and then stopped for 2 days. Anyway, today I noticed bright red blood (not too much), I had sex which wasn't uncomfortable.. then about 3 hours later I went to the toilet and as soon as I sat down I felt like a gush so I looked and the water was bright red.. I wiped and the paper was the same but with a few small clots. What could it be??? I'm stressing out until the doctors open..

Oh.. and my partner said he's been able to feel the strings for ages now but I went to the doctor (6+ months ago)who checked and said it was in position fine. And I've been having cramps a fair bit lately