Dear Friends, I haven't written in a while as I've been rather busy helping friends and taking care of things for others. As some have lovingly told me, (Momfino & Stormy), for instance, I need to start taking better care of me! It seems my fibro is breaking down my arms now. Im only 52 and I have to get help getting out of a chair. That really rattled my cage, so to speak. Im not ready for something like this to happen to me. I've always been the strong one who did and handled everything. My husband is the one who can barely walk, has to rock for 5 mins to get out of the chair.
Now Im the one falling apart. The pain in my upper arms is execrutiating and I can't raise them to my shoulders. I take 150mg of Lyrica and it hasn't phased my pain yet. I've been on it for 2 weeks today. The pain all over is unbearable. I have tramadol, valium, and xanax. The problem is with my malfunctioning stomach. Sometimes the pills don't seem to work. Its like the gastroparesis and the fibromyalgia are fighting each other for control of my body. I just don't have any fight left. I broke down and am filing for SSDI disability. I don't know what my chances are, my advocate says my case has a lot of potential. I can only pray they are right. I will keep you all posted if anything changes. For now, its time for me to take care of me for a little while.
In love and peace,
Tee