If I had unprotected sex while on my period and took plan b within 36 hrs how will I know it worked?

kaismama 3 Sep 2014

There is no way to know until you get your period, and plan B can delay it. If you don't want a baby, stop having unprotected sex. You can't rely on plan B all the time, its not good for you, and its not as effective as routine birth control. It is meant for emergencies.

Lola_tya27 4 Sep 2014

okay so I continue to take my normal birth control pills and have to wait until my normal period in the next 2/3 weeks? I don't want a baby and was unconscious while someone was having sex with me. But thank you for your advice

DzooBaby 3 Sep 2014

You wont know for sure until next months period, which may be delayed. You can test once you are a week overdue for your period.