... she still be pregnant? she went off her period the Friday before we had sex
I had unprotected sex with my ex-girlfriend Sunday night. She took plan b Wednesday afternoon. Can?
- 18 Oct 2013 by onequestion1
- 18 October 2013
- plan b, emergency contraception, pregnancy, sex, period, unprotected sex
Added 18 Oct 2013:
we had sex sunday around 8pm and she took the pill wednesday around 2pm
You had unprotected sex with your ex? What were you thinking? Plan B isn't a magic potion, its only about 80% effective. You could have been pushing it pretty close to her fertile period. Now that she's taken plan B, she should expect to have a delayed period.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 21 Feb 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 7 Apr 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 19 May 2015 • 2 answers
Plan B - I had unprotected sex from Sunday evening and took the morning after pill Wednesday morning
Updated 23 Aug 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 18 Aug 2018 • 1 answer