I had unprotected sex a couple of times this month, but I'm on my periods now, so am I safe?

kaismama 13 Sep 2013

For now, but if you keep having unprotected sex its inevitable that you will become pregnant. Think of the consequences before you perform the act, not after. Get on birth control. There is no excuse for an unplanned pregnancy in this day and age with all the contraceptive options out there.

Angeera 13 Sep 2013

Thank you. So if I continue that again it may become a problem. But for now am I safe. If I don't continue with that again.

kaismama 13 Sep 2013

You didn't get pregnant this time, but if you keep having unprotected sex its bound to happen.

DzooBaby 13 Sep 2013

If you are on your period then you are not pregnant this month. If you keep having unprotected sex though, sooner or later, your luck will run out. If you are going to be having sex, then you should be using some form of birth control. One of the most popular and easy to use is the Pill. The Pill stops ovulation and is about 98-99.9% effective in preventing pregnancy.

Angeera 14 Sep 2013

Thank you for a clear answer.