Hi, I am aware different countries have different names for some drugs, I am from Australia but am impressed with this site so I like to use it. Plus you guys are probably 10 years ahead of us when it comes to this sort of thing.
Sorry for the rave so I will get to my question which is one of the meds I take is called Probitor Capsules. I take one of a morning (20MG) 20 minutes before breakfast which is to inhibit production of stomach acid, the capsule is yellow in colour.
Does anybody know this med or the equivalent name for it, I want to add to my med list with the recognised name in the U.S.? Many thanks.