I've always suffered from asthma and allergies, but I haven't been tested for my allergies and what I may be allergic to. I also live in Florida (which most likely doesn't help anything in my situation) and have lived here my entire life.

I can almost never breathe through my nose without the help of nasal spray and allergy medication (that you can buy at Walgreens). When I don't take those medications, my nose is near impossible to enjoyably breathe through, or if I slightly can it will whistle because of how tight it is. This happens in doors as much as it happens out doors; there's no escaping it for me without the medicine. After I take the medicine, however, I can finally breathe through my nose.

Also, I have always had allergies; in the mornings for as long as I can remember I would wake up and have a sneezing fit anywhere between 2 minutes to like an hour or even longer (time between sneezes can/will vary anywhere between a couple of seconds to minutes apart) and sometimes again later in the day.

Also, I have to reapply the nasal spray every day. I usually use it two times per day, but no more than three times per day, but it works afterwards.