Hi everyone. I am new here. I am a military veteran that suffers from the above listed ailments. I was prescribed Xanax for them and it worked. I have been tried out on various other meds in the past and it failed miserably. I am no junkie. I dont get my rocks off by taking no pill. My attacks are severe to the point of collapsing to the ground, waking up in the night thinking im dying running out of the house in my pajamas. Xanax is the only thing strong enough and quick enough to help me live a somewhat normal life.

The doctors wont prescribe it to me. I fought for my country for 3 yrs in Iraq, and I feel that i deserve to take whatever medicine I want if it will help me. Dont tell me that its addictive or its bad for me. I really dont care. it works for me and ive tried dang near every anti-anxiety drug there is. i want to know what i can do to get my medication. How bad my panic attacks are would make you wish you were dead. They send me to the ER they are so bad.

Thank you.

D