Type of pill:white,tiny circle,78 on one side,3 on other?

Pill imprint E 78 has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 5 mg.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-78-14539.html

What is this pill - with 'r' imprint?

Found it under my couch... SUPER tiny white pill, the only FOR SURE identifiable markings on it are "57" on one side and whats could be the ...

What is this pill - with 'C' imprint? Off White in color, C is almost full circle, not claritin?

It is smooth on backside. tiny in size. the C is indented. May be foreign?? Please help

I found a small white circle pill with an M on one side and a 30 on the other side. What is it? Very

... Very small circle. On side with 30, the 30 is on the top half divided by a scored line

Circle white pill with 4839 v what is it?

the pill is circle like a perocet with the divided line on one side with4839 on the top of the line with the v at the bottom of the line.

I found a white circle pill wth the markings 8 on one side and an arrow imprinted on the otherside?

any one know what this pill is?? (white circle pill imprinted on oneside is the number 8 and the other side has an arrow)