Skip to Content

What is the type of medicine my husband can take for low testirone?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 20 Aug 2013

In men, low testosterone levels in the body can be supplemented by hormone replacement with testosterone. Testosterone replacement therapy can be prescribed as an intramuscular injection usually given on a biweekly basis, as a patch or gel placed on the skin, or as putty that is applied to the gums of the mouth. Each of the treatments has its risks and benefits. You and your doctor will be able to decide which treatment is right for you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions