What type of a drug is rohypnol and what does that mean?

kaismama 4 Nov 2014

Illegal. There is a legal drug that is the same med, that is a cns depressant, meaning it slows down the brain. There are specific rules a person has to follow to be on it.

chuck1957 4 Nov 2014

Rohypnol is a short-acting benzodiazepine (flunitrazepam) with general properties similar to those of Valium. It is used in the short-term treatment of insomnia, as a pre-medication in surgical procedures and for inducing anaesthesia. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ONLY USE THE ONE my friend Kais..already talked about due to this one is known more for DATE RAPE or other reason and no memory in some people when they come to not cool at all or legal anywhere i know of any more... don't even be caught messing with this..NO taste,odorless colorless someone is upto no good..Chuck1957

Rohypnol has now been banned in Canada and the United States because