Skip to Content

Trying to find a pill that is for muscle spasms?

Responses (3)

Yadkin 2 Sep 2010

Hi. If I were you, I would ask my doctor about two options. One is Cyclobenzaprine. The other is Clonazepam. Google those two and see what you think and whatever you do... I wish you the best of luck and hope that you find what your looking for. Stay safe :)

arcanoidcyst16 10 Sep 2010

I can recommend 3 medications for you.That I know are muscle relaxers that I have tried.That have all worked well for me in diminishing muscle spasms(NOTE THIS IS ONLY ME NOW)#/1CLONAZEPAM,#2/METAXALONE,#3/SOMA.I hope that these were some helpful medications for your condition you were describing to me.These are all muscle relaxers and they all calm you down.They are very strong and will make you very tired as well.I hope this answer was helpful for you?Let me know your feedback and comments as well.

i've taken flexerill, soma, robaxin, and skelaxin... they all work pretty well. im on skelaxin now. it helps, not as much as the others tho. there are many muscle relaxers out there. talk to your dr about which one is best for you. you might have to try a couple out first to see which one works better for you. take care... hope this helps! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions