I took .75 for 2 months. First time I took it I vomited for 3 days and then I was fine from then on. After the second month my doc put me on 1.5. I took it and the next day promptly woke up and vomited 3 or 4 times in a row. I'm on day 3 again and am hoping the same thing happens that did before... It all just goes away... Sooo anyone? Does it go away again? Is this normal? My other problem right now is that I am like pass out tired and have been for these past 3 days as well. Thought it was lack of food, but I've eaten and been keeping up with my water so I don't think that's it. Didn't feel this tired with the lower dose... Will this ever pass? I feel like I'm walking around slightly drunk all the time.
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Trulicity Information for Consumers
- Trulicity Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Trulicity (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 14 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Trulicity - Does anyone know if I can take two doses of .75 mg instead of one single dose of 1.5 mg?
Posted 6 Jul 2016 • 2 answers
Posted 15 Aug 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 30 Sep 2017 • 0 answers
Posted 18 days ago • 0 answers