Ive been taking tri-nessa for about three months now. I havent finished my third pack yet (a little over half way through), but Ive been bleeding for 11 days as of today. Its really heavy (I bled through a super tampon in just a couple of hours). There is slight abdominal discomfort, as well. Im not sure what could be causing it. No change in diet, exercise, or stress levels
TriNessa - Bleeding, heavy flow, for 11 days straight and counting???
- 16 Mar 2015 by candiecloer
- 16 March 2015
- trinessa, abnormal uterine bleeding, bleeding disorder, birth control, contraception, bleeding
Added 17 Mar 2015:
I can't go see a doctor right now. Aside from not being able to afford it, Im on campus. The on campus doctor I saw for a similar problem on different birth control last year and they were clueless.
- TriNessa Information for Consumers
- TriNessa Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of TriNessa (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 1 Sep 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 14 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 16 Jan 2014 • 2 answers
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding - I've been on my cycle for over a month. My doctor prescribed me trinessa
Updated 3 Aug 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 23 Mar 2017 • 2 answers