Trileptal - my daughter just took it couples days now. She still has seizures?

Anonymous 3 Nov 2012

Hello Tram Dang. I would allow a few more days time. Then if you feel that the drug is not helping, or having the results you hope for, let her doctor know. Perhaps an increase might be needed. (this might solve the problem) Or if not, another drug be tried in its place. Best of wishes for you and your daughter, pledge

angel1662 3 Nov 2012

hello Tram Dang,
I was on Trileptal yrs. back but for differant reason, in my opinion being she has only been taking it for a few days, I would give it a little more x, but to ease ur mind u can call the pharmacist or doctor and ask them how long before it takes to actually work, and by all means if the seizures get out of control/constant/ or more then normal call 911 and take her to the er... GOD BLESS U AND YOUR DAUGHTER...