Skip to Content

Trihexyphenidyl - can this drug be taken in place of a valium or flexeril?

Responses (1)

Inactive 8 Jan 2012

Hello collection. Yes. I would say so. However I am not a doctor so you might ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm or get thier opinion. Best wishes and good health to you,pledge free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions